Test our TC24.TradingTools free for 30 days
The TC24.TradingTools software package includes specially programmed indicators & templates showing you highly profitable market setups for CFD & FX markets. TC24.TradeManager and TC24.SwissBox are in-house developed order tools and add-ons for your Metatrader 4 platform. With these tools and add-ons you can enhance your trading results.
Please note that the TC24.BlueBox and TC24.TradeRadar-pro are only available for club members. Before you can install the indicators, you must choose one of our partner brokers for an account. You can select between GBE brokers, ThinkMarkets or Markets.com. All three brokers provide you with a risk-free demo account using the popular Metatrader 4 trading platform.
How to install the TC24.TradingTools
Important note: When you unpack the installation file into your MetaTrader, it will overwrite previously installed indicators and templates should you have previously used our tools. This will affect your customised templates and profiles if you have made changes to them after installation. After installation, you will be able to customise your templates and profiles one again.
How to install?
1. Close your MetaTrader4 if opened.
2. Access the link above to download the installation file onto your computer, and save it to your desktop or your your preferred file folder.
3. Start the installation by double-clicking Setup_TC24.TradingTools.exe
Should Windows 10 show you a warning message, please click on “More Info”. The file is definately virus-free!
4. Proceed with the installation by clicking on “Trotzdem ausführen” (Proceed with installation).
5. You will be asked during the installation process which instance of MetaTrader you would like to install the TC24.TradingTools on. Please choose one or several instances of MetaTrader4 on your computer and click “Weiter” (Continue).
6. Please re-start MT4 after the installation is finished. Updates have now been made in the programm.
Choosing the right settings in MetaTrader
In MetaTrader, please click the tab “Extras” (Tools) and then “Optionen” (Settings) at the top. Please go to the tab “Experten” (Experts) and check the first and the fifth boxes.
Then, please go to the tab “Diagramme” (Charts) and reduce the maximum number of candlesticks in the chart to 500.